Monday, January 21, 2008

Stage 2 Army Training - GUNS GUNS GUNS!

Firstly an apology for not updating this sooner, this week has been pretty busy and i haven't been able to eat my lunch fast enough to have the time free to post!

Any way, the past week. As the title suggests it has FINALLY involved some firearms, but much to my dissapointment they were replica weapons ('specially considering it has replica written down the side of the gun, and Desert Eagle on mine.... sorry Movie Quote - Prize to the first comment posted with the right answer!)

Basically I had to train for Weapons Handling, most of you know I cant handle my weapon at the best of times!! You will all be happy to know (Especially Simon with his Nigerian Kidnap comming up soon) that I have passed my course and am now able to compentently handle a vast array of wepons.

Next week sees the chance to get on the range for some real life 'rootin tootin Gun shootin' I'm still working on who I should 'imagine' the targets are to help me hit the spot everytime, again Suggestions Please!

Anyway - Off to polish my boots (for the perfect shine to your boots please see Day 5) and must get my wash kit presentable ready for hygine inspection.

Hopefully I can keep the updates going this week,
Bye for now,
The Captain!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Film = Snatch
Prize = GIVE